Monday 9 March 2015

Singing repertoire

Here are some song suggestions if you are struggling.
Girls
Matchmaker - Fiddler on the Roof
I can hear the bells - Hairspray
Roxie - Chicago
All that Jazz - Chicago
I'm not that Girl - Wicked
A change in me - Beauty and the Beast
Nothing - A Chorus Line
Don't Rain on my Parade - Funny Girl
Honeybun - South Pacific
I'm Gonna Wash That man right out of my hair - South Pacific
God Help the Outcasts - Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hernando's Hideaway  The Pajama Game
Oom pah pah - Oliver
If my friends could see me now - Sweet Charity
If I were a bell - Guys and Doll
Wouldn't it be loverly - My Fair Lady
My Favourite Things - The Sound of Music
Whistle Down the Wind - Whistle Down the wind
Don't tell mama - Cabaret
Once you lose your Heart- Me and my girl
Take Me or leave me - Rent
There's a fine fine line - Avenue Q
Suddenly Seymour - Little Shop O' Horrors
Somewhere That's Green - Little Shop O' Horrors

Zak
Chim chim cheree- Mary Poppins
Leaning on a lamppost - Me and My Girl
I could write a book - Pal Joey
I can do that - A chorus Line
The Lady is a tramp
Luck be a lady - Guys and dolls
Be a clown - The Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment